It is important for both your comfort and safety that you read the below information in order to be fully informed of what to expect and what to avoid.
Things to avoid for the first 4-6 hours
- Do not drink alcohol.
- Do not exercise, or do any movement that increases your heart rate significantly.
- Apply make up to the area.
- Do not lay down, please stay upright for the recommended time.
Things to avoid for the first 24 hours
- It is important that you do not expose your face to extreme temperatures, both hot and cold. These include but not limited to hot showers, cold face washing, saunas, sitting in the sun.
- Please refrain from traveling on an airplane.
- Do not rub your face or partake in any therapeutic appointment that will, such as massage, facial, facial waxing .
What to expect:
It is normal to feel temporary side effects from the injections which may last several days these include; swelling, bruising, redness, itching and mild pain. Some patients may also experience rebound headaches immediately after the treatment. You may use mild analgesics such as paracetamol if required. You may also use intermittent ice application for any swelling only AFTER the first 24 hours.
Expect to feel the presence of the product for the first 2 weeks until it dissipates. The effects are usually not instant and it may take 4-5 days to see some results of the treatment, these effects will continue to enhance over the next 2 weeks.